Sunday, 18 September 2022 at Queenscliff Beach
Raising funds for Lifeline Northern Beaches
Last year’s highlight video
News & Updates
Check back regularly for updates as we progress through the countdown until the Lifeline Classic.
- High School Surf Challenge 2023The High School Surf Challenge was held at Queenscliff Beach on 19 May 2023. Congratulations to all competing teams across the Boy’s and Girl’s Divisions. Boy’s Results See full results here: https://liveheats.com/events/131255/divisions/265792 Girl’s Results See full results here: https://liveheats.com/events/131255/divisions/265793 Photo Gallery Photos by Bernadette Johnson.
- 2022 Lifeline Classic PhotosThank you to our two event photographers, Bernadette Johnson and Jeremy Denham, for the amazing photos of the Lifeline Classic at Queenscliff on Sunday, 18 September 2022. Please acknowledge both the photographer and Lifeline Northern Beaches when using these images. Pics by Bernadette Johnson Pics […]
- Lifeline Classic 2022 Heat DrawWe’re ready for the big day! Thank you to all our teams and their supporters for helping us raise more than $125,000 for Lifeline Northern Beaches. This year, we have added a new ‘no pros’ heat so all teams are able to participate in the […]
- Girls Boardrider Fraternity joins the Lifeline Classic again in 2022We want to thank the Girls Boardrider Fraternity for joining us in this year’s Lifeline Classic We can’t wait to see you all shredding in September! Get on board this year’s Lifeline Classic and help raise funds for suicide prevention on the northern beaches. The […]
- The Lifeline Classic is callingHow will you answer the call? Register a team.Grab some merch.Donate today.Help save lives. Get on board this year’s Lifeline Classic and help raise funds for suicide prevention on the northern beaches. The Lifeline Classic is a fundraising and tag-team surf competition held at Queenscliff […]