Saturday, 14 October 2023
Raising funds for Lifeline Northern Beaches
Lifeline Classic Merch
Show your support of Lifeline by grabbing a limited edition Lifeline Classic hoodie.
Limited edition Lifeline Classic tees.
Show your support of Lifeline with a quality cotton t-shirt.
Limited edition Lifeline Classic merch including caps and stickers.
News & Updates
Find out everything that’s happening with the Lifeline Classic here.
- Registrations now openThe Lifeline Classic is on again for 2023! Get on board and raise funds for Lifeline Northern Beaches. This year, we’re holding the Lifeline Classic on Saturday, 14 October 2023 at Queenscliff Beach. Kick-off at 8am. The Lifeline Classic is an event for everyone. Join in and raise funds for Lifeline Northern Beaches’ crisis support … Read more
- It’s time to paddle outThe 2023 Lifeline Classic is now open and accepting team registrations, so pull together a team of four (or more) and fundraise for Lifeline’s local mental health and suicide prevention services before taking to the surf at Queenscliff Beach on Saturday, 14 October. “This is an event for everyone,” says David Thomas, CEO of Lifeline … Read more
- High School Surf Challenge 2023The High School Surf Challenge was held at Queenscliff Beach on 19 May 2023. Congratulations to all competing teams across the Boy’s and Girl’s Divisions. Boy’s Results See full results here: https://liveheats.com/events/131255/divisions/265792 Girl’s Results See full results here: https://liveheats.com/events/131255/divisions/265793 Photo Gallery Photos by Bernadette Johnson.
- 2022 Lifeline Classic PhotosThank you to our two event photographers, Bernadette Johnson and Jeremy Denham, for the amazing photos of the Lifeline Classic at Queenscliff on Sunday, 18 September 2022. Please acknowledge both the photographer and Lifeline Northern Beaches when using these images. Pics by Bernadette Johnson Pics by Jeremy Denham
- Lifeline Classic 2022 Heat DrawWe’re ready for the big day! Thank you to all our teams and their supporters for helping us raise more than $125,000 for Lifeline Northern Beaches. This year, we have added a new ‘no pros’ heat so all teams are able to participate in the Lifeline Classic – the top two teams in each round … Read more