Saturday, 14 October 2023
Raising funds for Lifeline Northern Beaches
Lifeline Classic Merch
Show your support of Lifeline by grabbing a limited edition Lifeline Classic hoodie.
Limited edition Lifeline Classic tees.
Show your support of Lifeline with a quality cotton t-shirt.
Limited edition Lifeline Classic merch including caps and stickers.
News & Updates
Find out everything that’s happening with the Lifeline Classic here.
- 2023 Lifeline Classic Results and PhotosThe Lifeline Classic for 2023 was moved from Queenscliff to South Curly due to surf conditions on Saturday, 14 October. Great weather and awesome surf meant we had a fantastic event filled with good vibes and lots of fun. Thank you to all teams for raising funds and competing, and thank you to our donors… Read more: 2023 Lifeline Classic Results and Photos
- 2023 Lifeline Classic Live Heat Results
- Lifeline Classic relocationDue to surf conditions at Queenscliff, the Lifeline Classic is relocating to South Curl Curl for Saturday, 14 October 2023. See you there!
- 2023 Heat DrawThe Lifeline Classic will be held at Queenscliff Beach on Saturday, 14 October with kick-off from 8am. Fundraising champion presentation will occur at 8am, with women’s division surfing champ presentation at 1pm and open division surfing champ presentation at 3:20pm. The heat draw is featured below. Open Division Heat Time Team Names Quarter 1 8:30am… Read more: 2023 Heat Draw
- Win Dinner with Layne Beachley and Kirk PengillyHere’s a chance that you don’t get every day – make the winning bid in our online auction and you and a friend will be having lunch or dinner at Pilu at Freshwater with Layne Beachley, world champion surfer and mental wellness champion, and her partner Kirk Pengilly, rock music legend and member of INXS.… Read more: Win Dinner with Layne Beachley and Kirk Pengilly