Lifeline Northern Beaches offers flat-rate shipping with each order. Shipping prices range from $1.95 per order for small items to $7.50 per order for large items.
All items are shipped via registered parcel post within Australia, using Australia Post. You will be emailed at the email address provided during check-out with updates to your order, including to let you know the registered post tracking number so you can track your delivery.
Lifeline Northern Beaches sells Lifeline Classic merchandise items to raise funds to support our Crisis Support line (13 11 14) and local community services. While we are confident that you will be happy with the quality of the Lifeline Classic merchandise, we cannot guarantee that an item will fit you.
- We will refund orders where a garment does not fit you.
- We will refund orders where an item has been mistakenly misrepresented by us.
- We will not refund orders for items other than garments as these items are clearly represented and fit is not an issue. This means we will refund t-shirts, hoodies and other apparel but not stickers, caps or other accessories.
- If you are seeking a refund you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning the garment to gain an Authorisation Number.
- Returned garments must be returned to us within 14 days of purchase and in the same condition in which they were sold, including new tags.
- The purchase price of the item will be refunded via the same method of payment used originally to purchase the item. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving the garment with an agreed Authorisation Number.
- Any original shipping costs or return shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We recommend that you register your items when you ship them as we do not accept liability for items lost in the post.
- The address to return items is:
Lifeline Northern Beaches
310 Sydney Road
Balgowlah NSW 2093